Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The Sales Director represents marketing strategies for Mass Business Sector in the Canadian marketplace. The role executes to achieve the highest levels of sales, profits and market share, by collaborating with Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Trade Marketing departments to create breakthrough plans in Sales and Profits within the Mass Sales department.
- Account Planning – Collaborate across Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Trade marketing departments, to develop annual sales plans that execute marketing strategies for Canadian Mass hair & skin care categories.
- Account Management – Communicate marketplace requirements on aspects of product, packaging/sizing, pricing and consumer, competitive contexts to ensure success for categories that grows Sales, and Market share. Develop influential relationship across Customer’s Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance, Supply chain departments that builds positive sales and profits.
- Internal Management - responsible to validate, communicate and collaborate with Kao Canada Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Trade marketing of marketplace challenges that impact the execution and results of the short and long term sales and profit goals.
- Talent Management – Provide a strong trust, leadership and effective communication environment in developing, coaching and mentoring within their team. Influence collaboration and execution with Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Trade marketing. Continual assessment and evaluation of team, and structure that optimizes resources and delivers on business needs.
- 10+ years advanced sales and trade marketing management experience in CPG industry.
- Beauty care environment is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Hair Colour, Hair care & Skin care categories.
- Prior leadership/people management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred