- Work collaboratively with the LCL account team, Amazon.ca on the following: Various promotion and program submission forms, images, account product listing forms, planogram and distribution optimization, internal trade spend support (debits), account promotional calendar updates, sales sample shipments.
Account Specific Analysis
- Meet the requests of the LCL account team by performing Ad-hoc sku POS performance analysis, performing lift analyses and providing insights on promotional price effectiveness, assessing distribution opportunities, and analyzing the performance and return on investment for large promotional programs. Loblaw Banner Share and Lift Analysis: Quarterly review to account team on changes to banner importance and impact to LCL business. Overwaitea Food Group: Quarterly Retail Sales Business Recap.
Nielsen Database Maintenance
- Nielsen monthly unspecifieds, coding of specials, creation of linecodes, submission of New Item Alerts, assistance of monthly Nielsen reporting templates, coordination and alignment with US on database restructures as needed.
- Once a week reporting of competitive ad activity.
- Quarterly review of key competitive brands/retailers by category to understand promotional strategies and changes vs previous year.
- This analysis will help provide general direction to Kao in an effort to maximize efficent trade spending.
Trade Marketing Product Detail Master File
- Update and manage SKU information for product changes, innovation, discontinuations, and re-stages.
Sales Meeting Coordination
- Update annual price lists and In & Out list, create playbooks, coordinate documents/tools for sales team's use, and assist in the excecution of the sales meeting.