The primary function for this position is to drive sales, elevate Molton Brown merchandising presentation by leveraging business performance and build product and brand knowledge, through education for Wholesale trade partners.
This is a remote position, must be based in D.C. within a 20 mile radius.
Area Retail Manager owns the trade partner side by side promotional calendar - strategizing & executing all events from NPD launches and trade partners promotional activation , to leverage in delivering sales growth.
• Responsible for execution of training for all Beauty associates in product knowledge of Molton Brown – that will help ultimately drive sales
• Responsible to drive revenue (sell- through) sales for Wholesale trade partners
• Increase overall retail sales for Molton Brown, through negotiations with Regional, Department and Store Managers on product and merchandising placement
• Owns the conception & execution of brand events with the purpose of driving traffic into stores
• Communicate and support to the field sell-thru sales team in executing sales and marketing programs for key national accounts
• Help provide retail sell-through analysis on promotional and event activities, to Key Account Manager
• Liaise with marketing and forecasting on new product availability to communicate to account store teams
• Build exceptionally strong relationships with all Wholesale Accounts Functional Teams through a consistent touch base and meetings
• Monthly account visits, report on merchandising presentation, inventory levels, and track sales performance by door
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Fast learner and can adapt to many different situations.
• Intellectually curious
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory position in a service-driven environment. Beauty experience a must.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent presentation and listening skills for events and training sessions.
• Experience managing and leading sales teams, strong people skills.
• Ability and ease of speaking and presenting in front of groups and events.
• Ability to multi-task, thinks outside the box, and has a keen eye for detail.
• Focused organizational skills.
• Excellent Computer Skills, including Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint